New Chapter Vitamins is a Vitamins brand that make Whole-Food Vitamins rather than synthetic Vitamins. Most Vitamins sold on the market today are synthetic vitamins but this is not common knowledge and most people don’t know the difference between whole-food and synthetic vitamins. Synthetic vitamins can actually do more harm than good so it reassuring to know when you have found a good brand of whole-food vitamins.
There are different vitamins to choose from in New Chapter’s range of products from Bone strength, to men’s multi vitamins to women’s multi vitamins to whole food Vitamin C. New Chapter Zyflamend While Body New Chapter Zyflamend Whole Body, is an award winning product they have made out if 10 herbs used for pain releif and reducing inflamation in the body.
What is Zyflamend Whole Body?
Zyflamend Whole Body is an award-winning herbal approach to pain relief.*† Zyflamend is a combination of ten herbs used for thousands of years by millions of people to promote health and longevity.
- Awarded the 2016 Best of Supplements Award for Pain Relief in Better Nutrition Magazine.
- Awarded 2013 Best Herbal Supplement in the Specialty & Herbal Supplement category for the Vity Awards in Vitamin Retailer Magazine.
What does Zyflamend Whole Body do?
Stay active with this #1-selling multi-herbal approach to pain relief. This herbal pain reliever helps to balance your body’s natural, healthy inflammation response at the cellular level.* Plus, full-spectrum Ginger helps relieve minor pain or soreness.*†
- Herbal Pain Relief: Zyflamend works on pain where it starts, supporting a healthy inflammation response to address occasional pain*† (as shown in preclinical testing on NfkB levels)
- 4-in-1 support: Healthy mobility, flexibility, joint function, and healthy inflammation response for overall joint support & comfort *
- The 10 herbs in Zyflamend are proven to work better together—including synergistic Turmeric, Rosemary, Green Tea & Ginger‡
The Zyflamend Difference
Choosing the right supplements is important. The following information with show you how New Chapter Zyflamend whole body can make a difference.
Many people seeking joint support take glucosamine or chondroitin, which tend to be sourced from livestock and help with joint cartilage. But what about the other components of your joints, such as tissue and bone? Zyflamend Whole Body is formulated for herbal pain relief and supports your body’s healthy response to inflammation, which is critical for joint comfort and movement.
- 1st herbal pain reliever† to be Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% vegetarian
- No synthetic fillers
- No DLPA
- No animal enzymes or byproducts
Building your supplement pantry? Try this too. Add Bone Strength Take Care for comprehensive support from bone-strengthening plant Calcium that also promotes joint flexibility and movement.
The 10 Herbs
1.Tumeric is one of the most effective supplements in terms of nutritional properties. There are many studies proving it’s positive effect on the body and brain.
These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
However, the curcumin content of turmeric is not that high. It’s around 3%, by weight (Trusted Source).
2. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an evergreen shrub with needle-like leaves and a woody aroma (Trusted Source).
Though best known as a food seasoning, it is one of the most popular aromatic and medicinal plants worldwide (Trusted Source).
3. Ginger contains antioxidants and other nutrients that may help prevent or treat arthritis, inflammation, and various types of infection. Researchers have also studied its potential to reduce the risk of diabetes, cancer, and other health problems.
4. Holy Basil is deep rooted in eastern medicine and culture, especially in the hindu beleif system. In Western medicine holy basil is perhaps most valued as an adaptogen (a substance that helps the body adapt to stress). The plant has been used to combat the negative effects of stress in the body, maintain stable blood sugar levels, and promote longevity
5. Organic Green Tea has many health benefits including reducing risk of cancer, reduce the risk of stroke, it i supports cardivascular health and is goodnfornyour brain.
6. Hu Zhang Hu zhang is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), high cholesterol, and heart disease; and for digestion problems including constipation, liver disease (hepatitis), and gallstones. It is also used for cancer, skin burns, pain and swelling of the bone (osteomyelitis) and gout.
7. Chinese Gold or Coptis chinensis amongst other health benefits has been proved to have protective effects against diseases associated with oxidative stress such as Parkinson’s disease, according to a study published in The American Journal of Chinese Medicine.
8. Barberry apart from it being such a nutritional berry, the health benefits associated with sufficient intake of barberry aren’t just limited to fighting off infection. It’s also used to alleviate problems with the gastrointestinal tract, reduces your risk of heart disease in a variety of ways, and supports a healthy liver.
9. Organic Oregano has an old history in the Greek and Chinese cultures. It contains compounds that work as antimicrobial agents which is good for the immune system. Oregano also shows promise as an anti-inflammatory, with benefits for conditions such as osteoporosis. Biologists have also found that compounds in oregano may help with the prevention and progression of cancer. As fornutrition, oregano contains fiber, iron, manganese, vitamin E, calcium, and more.
10. Chinese Skull Cap Scutellaria baicalensis , also called Chinese skullcap, is a member of the mint family and has long been used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine . Chinese skullcap has been incorporated in herbal formulas designed to treat such widely varying conditions as cancer, liver disease, allergies, skin conditions, and epilepsy.
As you can see from the blend of herbs that make up New Chapter Zyflamend Wholebody, New Chapter has managed to blend together a potent supplement with ingredients that work synergetically and has many health benefits and great for dealing with inflamation especially inflamation of the joints and is a better option than glucosamine or chondroitin, which tend to be sourced from livestock and help with joint cartilage only, whilst New Chapter Zyflamend also treats the tissue and bone to provide great support for joint function, flexibility and mobility. Try it for yourself and see if you feel the difference.